The World’s Most Durable And Versatile Indoor Bike Pedal!
- Switch between five popular cycling shoe systems in seconds without tools.
- Refined and dependable entry/exit with easily customized retention force.
- The smoothest, most robust spindle and bearing system available.
- This product option does not include the snap-in platform with toe cage and strap.
Now multiple users can share the same bike, using sneakers or any of the four most popular cleats. Enjoy refined and reliable entry/exit whether using Shimano SPD, Shimano SPD SL, Look Delta, Look ARC or Look Keo cleats, or even flat-soled shoes. Simply slide the indicator switch to match your cleat type, or snap in the optional platform adapter. To remove the platform adapter, just press the oversized lever. Commercial-grade ABEC bearings and oversized heat-treated cr-mo spindles insure durable, velvety-smooth spinning.
9/16” axle thread, compatible with virtually all indoor stationary bikes.
For indoor stationary bikes only, not for standard bicycle use, due to ground clearance.
- Patented Rear Sliding Latch Assembly solves the compatibility issue for all major cleat systems
- Bearing quality and durability far superior to market standard.
- Die cast aluminum body is durable, lightweight, and resistant to corrosion.
- Keo and SPD-SL cleats have non-slip pads that greatly increase walking safety. Reduces chance of slip and fall.
- Glass reinforced engineered thermoplastic parts for stiffness, strength, dimensional stability, good chemical resistance and surface finish.
- Oversized spindles and bearings with dual-seals for longevity.
- Tool-free tension adjustment.
- Easy, tool-free switch between cleat settings.
- Lower stack height increasing pedaling efficiency.
- Improved stability.
- Comparable cost to other pedals on the market.
- Compatible with top-selling cleats on the market:
- Shimano SPD “mountain bike” and SPD SL “Road” cleats
- Look Delta and Keo cleats.
- Designed in USA by Iconic pedal designers